When President Barack Obama signed the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, he handed Americans one of the most sweeping pieces of social legislation in U.S. history.
Now that the Supreme Court has upheld ObamaCare, it is imperative that the American people understand the overwhelming impact it will have on their lives. The Act totals more than 2,000 pages and covers nearly 500 provisions. For the first time, Humanix Books provides an easy-to-read guide of the law and its implications for every American.
The ObamaCare Survival Guide helps Americans understand the intricacies of ObamaCare, and will serve as a valuable resource to those currently insured, those who are not, and the tens of millions of Seniors, youth, business people and others who will be affected by the new law.
The ObamaCare Survival Guide reveals:
• How the currently insured will be affected, including rising premium costs
• Medicare cuts and new rules
• New protections for the uninsured
• Hidden fees and levies
• New taxes for the affluent
• Small businesses requirements and tax credits
• New fees for prescription drug users
• A timetable for each part of the healthcare plan
• Essential benefits insurance companies must provide
• ObamaCare’s impact on long-term care
• Your responsibilities and penalties under the new laws
• How to maximize your healthcare dollar on the new plan
• The cost to you as a consumer, and much more…
The ObamaCare Survival Guide is undoubtedly the most important book you’ll read this year as you prepare for the upcoming changes under this new legislation.
What readers are saying:
“The ObamaCare Survival Guide is terrific — a must-read for anyone who is worried about getting good healthcare for themselves or their employees.” —Donald Trump
“If you really want to find out how ObamaCare affects you, your family, your business, there is just one book to read —the ObamaCare Survival Guide.” —Dick Morris, political analyst and best-selling author
“It's a powerful guide showing you what ObamaCare really means for you personally . . . I was amazed that so much of the information in this book has yet to be reported.” —Michael Reagan
“Mr. Tate distills the details of this complex and comprehensive piece of legislation into bite-size and understandable elements.” —Dr. Andrew Kadar, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
“Seasoned author, editor, and journalist Nicholas J. Tate gives readers the good news and the bad news that ObamaCare will likely bring. The best part is that he doesn’t stop there, but goes on to explain how each group, and each individual can maneuver to obtain the best possible health insurance for their life situation. Time spent with this book now will likely save you money as ObamaCare unfolds.” —Dr. John Inzerillo, Oncologist
7.5 x 9.25, 256 pages
Paperback 978-0-89334-862-5 $19.99 E-BOOK 978-0-89334-909-7 $12.95" />
- BooksHardcover and Paperback
- eBooks/Audio BooksElectronic Editions
- Business/FinanceBusiness and Finance Books
- Health/WellnessHealth and Wellness Books
- AuthorsHumanix Authors
You have no items to compare.
Sep 4, 2014