$14.95Add to Cart
Tired of investing the “right way” only to see years of gains evaporate in
mere months? Worried about the potential danger in the stock market
right now? Concerned that stubborn politicians or central bankers in
Washington will do something boneheaded to derail your retirement?
It’s time to seize your financial destiny.
In his new book, Moneynews Financial Editor Andrew Packer, author
of the runaway bestseller Aftershock's High Income Guide, explores the
potential economic future likely caused by today’s sky-high
government deficits and central bank easing policies. He brings
timeless investment wisdom and applies it to today’s markets.
That future is unknown, and could even be ugly for investors. But in
Uncharted, Packer reveals:
- Why most people are their own worst enemies when it comes to buying and selling stocks
- How to find winning investments in oversold markets
- A simple step-by-step guide to analyzing investment opportunities
- The assets you’ll need to thrive over the next few years, and why you’ll need them
- The dangers posed by Wall Street and Uncle Sam — and how to beat both at their own game
$19.95Add to Cart
As Boomers prepare to retire in an economic climate that has many rethinking their plans, it is crucial that they take every facet of their golden years into consideration. DaVinci's Baby Boomer Survival Guide is the premier roadmap to retirement with the postwar generation in mind.
Authors Barbara Rockefeller and Nick Tate team up to craft this comprehensive, easy-to-understand guide that covers all necessary financial, healthcare, and lifestyle-related considerations, like:
- Determining retirement age and social security
- Intelligent investing
- Housing and reverse mortgages
- Wills and trusts
- Long-term healthcare and Medicare
- Staying healthy, both mentally and physically
- Best places to live based on income, and much more . . .
Don’t leave the best years of your life to chance — retire in comfort with the help of DaVinci's Baby Boomer Survival Guide proven and sound advice.
About the authors:
Barbara Rockefeller, founder of foreign exchange forecasting firm Rockefeller Treasury Services, has over twenty years of financial institution experience in all aspects of foreign exchange, including trading, analysis, and risk management. Rockefeller has authored four books, and writes a monthly column for Currency Trader, as well as articles and book reviews for Active Trader and Stocks, Futures and Options.
NickTate, award-winning journalist, editor, and author, has written extensively about health, business, technology, finance, music, and consumer affairs issues. His work has appeared in Newsmax Magazine, The Miami Herald, South Florida Sun Sentinel, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Boston Herald, Health Radar Newsletter, and other print and online publications. Harvard-educated, the author’s background also includes teaching health/science journalism at Emory University in Atlanta. Tate recently authored the bestselling ObamaCare Survival Guide, which continues to be the foremost resource on the subject.Learn More
$12.95Add to Cart
The Insider's Dossier will seamlessly guide you through investing alongside those most in-the-know professionals, debunking the widespread myth that insider trading is illegal. Not only is it legal when following proper protocol, but author Andrew Packer helps you to decode the Wall Street lingo, so that even the novice could easily follow corporate insiders for returns that significantly outperform the market year over year. In easy-to-understand terms, Packer describes:
- The difference between legal and illegal insider trading
- How to evaluate insider activity in order to optimize your investment advantage
- The key to swiftly decoding SEC filing forms for the latest insider activity
- Understanding and utilizing web-based technical analysis tool
- How to separate key insiders from the average corporate investor
- Investing beyond simple trades, clearly and concisely explaining the ins and outs of options trading, and much more. . .
$16.99Add to Cart
In this all-new book, Newsmax Senior Financial Writer Andrew Packer reveals his best—and worst—investments through decades of investing and provides real-world examples of how to wade through the challenges of the investment world.Learn More